The Seven Deadly Sins Tag!

Thanks for tagging us, Aigel! Please check out her blog.

It's super fun to write these meme posts! So if ever you're thinking of tagging us, we would be honored. 

In case someone noticed, I (The Undomestic Fangirl) haven't been posting a lot of reviews/posts lately. That's because I've recently landed a job! I did not anticipate that it would throw my schedule out of the loop. I've been trying to manage my time these past few weeks and sadly, I'm still struggling. I'm also chasing a couple of review deadlines, so wish me luck that I will be able to juggle my work and blogging responsibilities. Luckily, I have my co-blogger (The Daydreamer Reader) to thank for looking out and keeping this blog updated. A huge shout-out to her!

Moving on, here's the Q&A for this tag. 

1. What is your most inexpensive book?

The Undomestic Fangirl: I honestly can't remember what's my cheapest book. After so many books, I can't keep track how I acquired it. BUT, if free books can be considered as inexpensive, then my very first one is Twilight. 

The Daydreamer Reader: It was a book given to me by my aunt so I got it for free but she bought it for 10php in Booksale. It's about Washington.


2. What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

TUF: So far, I only encountered one author I have a love/hate relationship with. Which is Abbi Glines. I loved Existence Trilogy but I just can't stand Too Far Series.

TDR: I seriously don't know. I guess it'd be Colleen Hoover. I love all of her books except her latest one.
3. What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

TUF: Do I have to pick only one? Screw it, I'll pick multiple. First one is Twilight. And if you didn't judge me based on that then...

Second is the As The World Dies Trilogy. I'm obsessed with zombies and this one is a gold mine for me. I'm an emotional mess every single time I read this series.


TDR: I am proud to admit that I have read over and over again Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger. I just love Henry and Clare's story and I had so much #feels reading it. Aaand, every time I read it, the water works just won't freakin' stop. My pillow becomes my tissue.


4. Which book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

TUF: Urghhhhh. I'm not going to name them because I'll get in trouble. But i'm going to say that it's not just one book, it's a pile.

TDR: There's so many but it'd have to be Room by Emma Donoghue. I keep thinking that I'd read it after finishing lighter themes but I never got to read this book even til now.


5. What books do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

TUF: I don't really talk about books for "intellectual" purposes. I read because I love to. I talk about it because I loved it.

TDR: Hmm, It'd have to be Shakespeare's Sonnets. There's so much thinking involved in processing each sonnets and with the way Shakespeare writes, For me, it's like when people hear you interpret one, they'd go wow and think you're a genius.

6. What attributes do you find attractive in a male or female character?

TUF: I don't have a particular attribute I'm attracted to, as long as he's respectful and loyal.

TDR: I absolutely love it when they (may it be male or female) can exist without being too clingy with the other, when they have sass and not over-the-top sappiness and have a good sense of humor. I also like it when the characters, though they may not yet have a clear direction in life, strive to find that direction and not simply drop everything just to form and mold their lives to their significant other (and they aren't even married yet!).

7. What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

TUF: TFIOS Collector's Edition.

Fangirl Collector's Edition.

Or Legend Trilogy Harbbound Box Set. 

If you give them to me...

TDR:
I would like to receive the following (should anyone want to give them to me as a gift. hehe)

All Rainbow Rowell books

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger (since my copy was never returned:c )
All Bo Sanchez books

All Colleen Hoover books! (even Ugly Love. I want 'em all. gimmegimmegimme)

Thanks again for tagging us Aigel! 

I hope you enjoyed our post and please comment your thoughts below. 

We're tagging....


No comments :

Post a Comment